DiaPharma Group, Inc.
The most flexible hemostasis research tool available!
Precise measurement of clotting, chromogenic, or turbidimetric tests.
- Automated fluorescence measurement for thrombin generation.
- Windows based assay development templates.
- For research use only
See DiaPharma and the Ceveron Alpha at ISTH 2015. June 20-25, Toronto Canada, Booth 1016!
- Less dependence on pre-analytical variables
- Better accuracy, less variability: one stage clotting methods generally show a considerably larger CV than chromogenic methods
- Method of choice for calibration of reference standards
Come see us at these upcoming meetings:Society of Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry (SETAC)
November 1–5, 2015
Salt Lake City, UT
The AASLD Liver Meeting
San Francisco, CA